How to setup real debrid and what it does

All things android
User avatar
Xpac
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 11:06 pm

How to setup real debrid and what it does

Postby Xpac » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkbzWqVDHs

I failt to mention also u can use real debrid to dowload torrent from premium servers also :D

User avatar
snow
Site Admin
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 10:24 am

Re: How to setup real debrid and what it does

Postby snow » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:20 am

Good vid Thank you for all your work !!!
“The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently.” ― Pema Chödrön

js3811
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 am

Re: How to setup real debrid and what it does

Postby js3811 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Xpac wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkbzWqVDHs

I failt to mention also u can use real debrid to dowload torrent from premium servers also :D


Yup...This is true.
I use real-debrid & also alldebrid.

Take care. 8-)

User avatar
Xpac
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Re: How to setup real debrid and what it does

Postby Xpac » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:47 pm

js3811 wrote:
Xpac wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkbzWqVDHs

I failt to mention also u can use real debrid to dowload torrent from premium servers also :D


Yup...This is true.
I use real-debrid & also alldebrid.

Take care. 8-)

Now u need sgstreams bahaha

js3811
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 am

Re: How to setup real debrid and what it does

Postby js3811 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Xpac wrote:
js3811 wrote:
Xpac wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkbzWqVDHs

I failt to mention also u can use real debrid to dowload torrent from premium servers also :D


Yup...This is true.
I use real-debrid & also alldebrid.

Take care. 8-)

Now u need sgstreams bahaha


Well.....Right now I don't have the funds but possibly in the not to distant future I'll get one...I'll get in touch with HoboTV when i'm ready...Ain't had a new toy in a long while. :D

Take care. 8-)


Return to “Android/Kodi/XBMC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest